|Be sure to
click on this frame before printing
Fields & Facilities ~
Doughboy Loop and Pennsylvania Avenue
Fort Dix, NJ ____
Phone: (xxx) xxx-xxxx
by these clubs:
Common Facilities used
by many tournaments
FROM NJ TURNPIKE
- NJ Turnpike to Exit 7 (mile post marker 54)
-- After toll booths stay left and follow sign to McGuire AFB, Fort Dix & 206 South.
-- Clover leaf to 206 S is about 0.5 miles from toll booth.
- Take Rt. 206 South and get in left lane for 0.5 mile
-- 0.3 miles - Straight thru 1st light at Old York Road.
-- There is a truck stop with a Wendy's there and signs to Interstate 295.
-- 0.2 miles - turn off for Route 68 East
- Bear LEFT on Rt 68 East
- Follow Rt 68 East to Fort Dix - for about 8 miles
-- First light 0.7 miles - Nade Road
-- 3.4 miles divided roadway ends and narrows from 4 lanes to 2.
-- Stay in right lane as left lane ends
-- Second light 0.9 miles - Rt 537 - Monmouth Road
-- Third light 1.8 miles - Rt 670 - Saylors Pond Road
-- Stay straight to enter Fort Dix
-- Once on Fort Dix, mind the speed limits
-- 1.0 miles to circle
- When you come to the Rotary (Circle) go 1/2 way around to 4th Street
- There will be a golf course along the left side of the road and you will come to a light at New Jersey Avenue - 0.4 miles
- Turn RIGHT at light onto New Jersey Avenue
- Turn LEFT after the Main Chapel onto Eighth Avenue 0.2 miles - (labeled Grove Park on the map)
- Fields are between Doughboy and Pennsylvania.
- Depending upon your field - you have 2 options:
-- Main Parking Area: Turn RIGHT on Doughboy Loop - 0.2 miles.
-- Pennsylvania side fields: Take either the 2nd or 3rd RIGHT off Eighth (instead of turning at Doughboy) onto Pennsylvania
- find parking along street
Directions from Jersey Knights Jesters website at
map and directions at GOOGLE MAPS or
YAHOO MAPS or
MAPS ON US
MCYSA - MORRIS COUNTY YOUTH SOCCER ASSOCIATION
P.O. BOX 5244 ~ PARSIPPANY, NEW JERSEY 07054
| HOME |
BOARD CONTACTS |
WEB MANAGER |
Sports Field & Facility Directions -
to get you where you want to be!
Submit yours Now