at field: ___,___, Outdoor GRASS Field, Lighted Field?
Small Sided Fields: 1 ~ Full Sided Fields: 0
Rob Mains for
the Updated Directions!
NOTE: 18 Ford Street is the house closest to the field. When you pass that house, you continue down the road into the park.
Heddon Park is part of the Morris County Park system and has multiple entrances. The Hurd Street entrance is the one closest to the field.
Coming EAST on Route 46 from Mine Hill, Ledgewood:
- Follow rt 46 east through Mine Hill. As you come down the hill toward St. Mary's Church in Wharton, turn right onto HURD Street.
--- (If you get to the light, or St. Clare's Hospital, you went to far.)
- Go 0.3 mile (Sign will say Heddon Park) to 1st left onto Oak and follow as it turns right onto Ford Street.
- Follow road to end into Heddon Park.
- Field is beside softball field.
Go WEST on Route 46 from Denville:
- Travel entire way trough Dover. Cross over new bridge construction and keep going west.
- After you pass St. Clare's Hospital, go straight through next light at Main St. Wharton/ St. Mary's Church and quickly turn left onto Hurd Street.
- Do NOT continue up the hill going west!
- Follow the Hurd Street directions above.
map and directions at
Submit your comments
- 00/00/00 No comments submitted to date
MCYSA - MORRIS COUNTY YOUTH SOCCER ASSOCIATION
P.O. BOX 5244 ~ PARSIPPANY, NEW JERSEY 07054
| HOME |
BOARD CONTACTS |
WEB MANAGER |
Sports Field & Facility Directions -
to get you where you want to be!
Submit yours Now