From Interstate 195
- Take Interstate 195 to Exit 21 to Route
- Continue on 527 till you reach a light with
a Hess gas station and a Wawa at it.
- At light turn RIGHT onto Veterans Highway
(also know as Bennetts Mills Road).
- Continue on Veterans Hway to the 1st light, turn LEFT onto Don
Connor Blvd which will pass right in front of Jackson High School.
- Continue on this road until it runs into Bowman Road.
- At Bowman Road, turn RIGHT and continue for
about 2 miles.
- Patriots Park is on your LEFT
Alternate From the North:
- Take the NJ Turnpike
to Exit 7A I-195 (Trenton / Shore Points)
- Continue on I-195 and go East for 10 miles
- Exit I-195 via ramp at sign reading "Exit
16B CR-537 E to Freehold"
- Continue on CR-537/Monmouth Rd East for 0.6
- Turn RIGHT at light (3 gas stations on
corner) onto CR-571/W Commodore Blvd and go Southeast for roughly 7.5
--- This road becomes Cassville Road and then Toms River Road
- Turn LEFT on Bowman Rd and go East for 1.5
miles to Patriots Park on Right
View map and Driving Directions at MapBlast!
MCYSA - MORRIS COUNTY YOUTH SOCCER ASSOCIATION
P.O. BOX 5244 ~ PARSIPPANY, NEW JERSEY 07054
| HOME |
BOARD CONTACTS |
WEB MANAGER |
Sports Field & Facility Directions -
to get you where you want to be!
Submit yours Now