DO NOT CONFUSE this location with Hanover's
STONY BROOK FIELD
FROM ROUTE 80/287
- Route 80 to Route
- Route 287 North to Exit 45
- Wootton Avenue -- Exit after Boonton Main St. Exit
- Make a LEFT at the stop
sign at Wootton Avenue
- Go under Rt. 287 and through
the traffic light.
- Go up hill and make a RIGHT
at the blinking light onto Boonton Ave (Rt. 511)
- Go approx. 2 miles and
you'll come to a Yield Sign
-- Marrotta Scientific Controls is straight
- Make a RIGHT at the Yield
Sign and a quick LEFT back onto Boonton Ave.
- Go approx. 2.8 miles
-- You'll pass two reservoirs on the left
and pass the Boonton Ave. Field.
- Go past the Yellow Weichert
Real Estate Bldg.
- Continue for .7 miles
-- Methodist Church on right
- Go around bend.
- Stonybrook School is on LEFT
- Field is behind School
from Route 80/Route 287
- Rt 287 North to exit 52B (Route 23 North/Butler)
- Travel on Rte. 23 North for 2.4 miles (past 3 lights)
and take jug handle exit on right.
- Return South on Route 23 .1 mile and
- Turn RIGHT at Ford Dealer onto Boonton Avenue, Rte 511.
- Travel on Boonton Avenue for 1.4 miles and
- Turn RIGHT into school. Fields behind school.
map and directions at
GOOGLE MAPS or
YAHOO MAPS or
Additional Maps and Directions sites:
MCYSA - MORRIS COUNTY YOUTH SOCCER ASSOCIATION
P.O. BOX 5244 ~ PARSIPPANY, NEW JERSEY 07054
| HOME |
BOARD CONTACTS |
WEB MANAGER |
Sports Field & Facility Directions -
to get you where you want to be!
Submit yours Now