From Route 80 West:
- Take exit number 25. Route 206 Stanhope/Newton.
- Follow Route 206 North for about 9 miles.
- Take a LEFT onto Sussex County Road 618/Fredon-Springdale Road.
- Follow SCR-618 for 2.7 miles and it intersects with NJ Route 94.
- Make a LEFT on to NJ Route 94 heading south.
- Follow for about 1 mile and you come to a light.
- Turn RIGHT on to SCR-610/Stillwater Road.
- Follow for 1.9 miles when you will come to a triangle.
- Stay to the right on to SCR-619/East Shore Drive.
- Follow SCR-619 for 0.6 miles.
- Make a LEFT on to SCR-612/Pond Brook Road. Follow this for 0.6 miles.
- You will come to an intersection where you will make a LEFT on to SCR-521 West Shore Drive.
- You will only be on this for 0.1 mile when you reach another intersection.
- Make a RIGHT on to Stillwater Road.
- Follow this for about 0.2 miles and the road splits.
- Make the LEFT on to Middleville Road.
- Go up the hill, after it levels off you will see the field on the left.
- This will be less than 1 mile.
MAP: Map and
Driving Directions at
YAHOO MAPS or
Additional Maps and Directions sites: GOOGLE MAPS or
MCYSA - MORRIS COUNTY YOUTH SOCCER ASSOCIATION
P.O. BOX 5244 ~ PARSIPPANY, NEW JERSEY 07054
| HOME |
BOARD CONTACTS |
WEB MANAGER |
Sports Field & Facility Directions -
to get you where you want to be!
Submit yours Now
Visitors since 09/08/04: