From Route 287 / Route 24
- Take 287 South to exit 37 (Route 24 East - Springfield)
- Take exit 2A (Rt 510 West - Morristown) off 24 East (after about 2 miles).
- Proceed immediately into LEFT lane off exit ramp up incline to the traffic light.
- At the light, go LEFT onto Park Ave.
- Go to the 6th light (about 2 1/2 miles) and bear left onto Rt 124 East (Main Street)
- Go through 3 lights, and at the 4th light, take a LEFT onto Rosedale Ave. ( note - the street has a different name to the right!)
- At this intersection you'll see,
Main Street Subs across on the right, and the VFW on the left.
- Take your second left onto Brittin.
- The field is one block up on the
- You can park on the street or
you can turn into the Junior School parking lot and park there.
- If you get to a blinking light, you have gone too far.
From Garden State Parkway / Route 78 and Route 24:
- Take Route 78 West and then Route 24 West.
- Get off at the Chatham Exit and stay to the right at end of exit.
- Now you are on Madison Avenue or Main Street.
- Stay on this road for a couple of miles into Madison.
- Go past a Honda dealership on the right, then past a Whole Foods supermarket on the right.
- At the next light, turn right onto Rosedale Ave. (Bank on Corner)
- At your second street on left turn left onto Britton Street.
- Go up hill and school fields will be on your left.
View map and Driving Directions at
MCYSA - MORRIS COUNTY YOUTH SOCCER ASSOCIATION
Visitors since 04/08/03:
P.O. BOX 5244 ~ PARSIPPANY, NEW JERSEY 07054
| HOME |
BOARD CONTACTS |
WEB MANAGER |
Sports Field & Facility Directions -
to get you where you want to be!
Submit yours Now