Amenities at field:
Port-A-Johns, Outdoor GRASS Field,
Lighted Field? NO
Thank you Paul Caffery for
the Updated Directions!
From ROUTE 287
- Route 287 to Route 10
- Follow Route 10 West for approx
1 mile to Route 202 jug-handle
-- exit marked Parsippany - Morristown.
- Turn LEFT at stop sign at end
of jug-handle onto Route 202 South/Littleton Road and cross over
- Follow Littleton Road approx.
2 to 3 miles. Go under overpass and bear left when you reach Morris
Plains town center.
- When you get to Friendly's Restaurant, turn
RIGHT onto Hillview Avenue.
- Follow Hillview Avenue to end
and turn RIGHT onto Mountain Way.
- Immediately you will see the fields on your
Traveling Route 202 North
(from Morristown town
center or futher south)
- Route 202 North/Speedwell Avenue
to light at Hanover Avenue.
- Turn LEFT onto West
- Make immediate RIGHT onto Mountain
- Field will be on right just past 2nd road on
right (Hillview Road)
Traveling Route 24 East /
Route 513 (from Chester area)
- From Route 24/206 intersection
follow Route 24 East through the town of Chester to light
- Proceed straight through light
- name of road becomes North Road/Route 513
-- Route 24 turns right at light but you will continue straight, heading
- Stay on Route 513 (North Rd.) for approx.
5 miles. North Road becomes Dover-Chester Rd.
-- You will pass a small strip mall in Ironia on your right, Gulf gas station on left
- Continue on Dover-Chester Rd. past St.
Matthews Church and the Ironia Fire Station.
- At the 1st traffic light
(just past the fire house) turn RIGHT onto Calais Road.
- Follow Calais approximately 1.7 miles to
- At stop sign, turn RIGHT
onto Sussex Turnpike, and proceed approximately 1.7 mile.
-- You will travel through 1 light.
- Turn LEFT onto Hanover
Avenue and travel approximately 4.5 miles to
-- Hanover Avenue is just past Post Office & Brookside Road (on right) and just before
a Gas Station (on the left)
- Turn LEFT
at light onto on Stiles Ave and go North for 0.3 miles (See *** Alternate
-- Stiles Avenue is the 2nd light you will hit while traveling on West Hanover Avenue
- Turn RIGHT
on Glenbrook Rd and go East for 900 feet
- Turn RIGHT
on Mountain Way and go South for 900 feet to Borough School Field on your
Instead of turning Left at light onto Stiles Avenue, you can proceed another .3
mile on Hanover Avenue and turn LEFT onto Mountain Way just BEFORE the light at
202/Speedwell. Then Field will be on your right just past 2nd right
View map and directions at
GOOGLE MAPS or
Additional Maps and Directions sites:
Submit your comments
- 00/00/00 No comments submitted to date
MCYSA - MORRIS COUNTY YOUTH SOCCER ASSOCIATION
Visitors since 08/12/06 -
P.O. BOX 5244 ~ PARSIPPANY, NEW JERSEY 07054
| HOME |
BOARD CONTACTS |
WEB MANAGER |
Sports Field & Facility Directions -
to get you where you want to be!
Submit yours Now