FROM ROUTE 287
- Route 287 N or S to Exit 30 (Basking
Ridge/North Maple Avenue)
-- NOTE: War Memorial will be 2.3 miles from route 287 exit 30.
- Take North Maple Ave. and bear LEFT
at Y in road and becomes South Maple.
- Pass Lord Stirling Stables on left look for
gravel parking lot on right with fields directly in back and to left.
FROM ROUTE 78
VIEW MAP LINK BELOW
for greater detail
Note: You can take Route 78 to Route 287 and follow directions above ... or ...
- Route 78 to Exit 36
King George Road
- Travel North on King George Road 1.2
miles to light at Valley Road (white church on right)
- Continue STRAIGHT through light -
road becomes Stonehouse Road
-- do not turn right onto Valley
- Continue on Stonehouse about 2 miles
to 5-way intersection
- At intersection turn RIGHT
onto Cross Lane
- Take Cross Lane to stop sign and turn LEFT
onto South Maple Avenue
- War Memorial Field up about 1/4 mile on your
View map and Driving Directions at
GOOGLE MAPS or
YAHOO MAPS or
Additional Maps and Directions sites:
MCYSA - MORRIS COUNTY YOUTH SOCCER ASSOCIATION
P.O. BOX 5244 ~ PARSIPPANY, NEW JERSEY 07054
| HOME |
BOARD CONTACTS |
WEB MANAGER |
Sports Field & Facility Directions -
to get you where you want to be!
Submit yours Now