Last Updated 03/25/2013 07:49 AM
All notification of Make-up Game Dates, Time Changes & Field Changes MUST come from the League Contacts or Field Schedulers ONLY. All schedule changes must be submitted using online forms. No other type of notification or request can be honored or acknowledged.
GUIDELINES for REPORTING CHANGES
To help expedite processing of Schedule Changes, please note the following -
1) Clubs are responsible for submitting Schedule Change Requests for their own home games - those where your team is listed as the Home Team. Schedule Changes for a game sent in by the club listed as the Away team can not be honored.
2) Schedule Changes should indicate the new arrangements for YOUR home game being played at YOUR field.
3) Schedule Changes can not be submitted unless BOTH clubs/teams have already agreed to the new arrangements. If you are having difficulty in agreeing upon new arrangements - get in touch with your League Contact immediately. If League Contacts can not resolve the issue quickly the League Contacts need to notify the Games Chair..
4) There are some rare circumstances when a club does not have a field available for a particular game any time during the season, and will be playing that home game at the opponents field. The Home club still needs to send in the change request and should note in the comments that they will not have a field available during the season for this game and acknowledge that both games (if the teams are playing twice) will be played at their opponents field. This is the ONLY circumstance where the submission will show the game being played at an opponents field.
5) Please Note - VERY Important: You must enter your correct Game Number or your request can not be processed. If you are not sure of the Game Number,CLICK HERE for Schedule (opens a different window) , find the correct number, and return here to complete score recording. Entering an INCORRECT Game Number can result in severe (negative) ramifications to the game schedule, referee coverage, and standings -- for your club as well as others. So be careful, be certain you know what you are doing, and double check everything before you hit the submit button.
Following those guidelines the schedule changes can be processed and acknowledged quickly.